Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
To our Clients & Colleagues during the Coronavirus 9COVID-19) Pandemic:
As information about the Coronavirus continues to rapidly evolve, we at Aiken & Aiken, P.C. want to assure you that providing you with our best service remains our top priority. We have received many calls asking if we are still working on our cases and taking on new cases. The answer is, yes. Although working remotely, we have plans in place to maintain the high level of service that is expected of us. You can depend on our team to handle matters with our usual efficacy, and we have instituted measures to protect you and our staff.
While the situation with COVID-19 evolves and you work through your own personal and business plans, we want to inform you of our firm’s business continuity plan:
Email is a terrific way to stay in touch with our office during this time. We always aim to respond to e-mails within a short period of time.
Phone calls will continue to be answered by our answering service, and will phone messages will be responded to as quickly as possible. We will initiate video-conferencing appointments as needed.
Mail will continue to be collected and reviewed.
We are committed to working on our existing matters, as well as taking on new matters. If you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do to help, do not hesitate to reach out. Our team is fully operational remotely and will support you however we can.
We will keep you updated and we will get through this together.
Be Safe Rules:
We ask for your help in contributing to the safety of our community by following the CDC’s recommendations on prevention and travel. The best practice is to assume you are a COVID-19 carrier and follow these BeSafeRules:
- Practice Good Hygiene by washing your hands frequently and thoroughly while out and at home.
- Clean and Disinfect Your Home daily by first using detergent or soap and water to clean any dirty surfaces and then disinfectant (using EPA-registered products containing a dilution of bleach or 70% alcohol) commonly-touched places such as door knobs and handles, tables, counters, light switches, phones, TV remote controls, faucets, sinks and toilets, desks, computers and keyboards.
- Stay Home & Avoid Close Contact as much as possible and at a distance of at least six (6) feet apart whether inside and outside.
- Wear a cloth mask in public at all times. Children under 2 years old or people who have trouble breathing, are incapacitated and cannot remove the mask on their own should NOT wear a mask.
- Contact a Physician if you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness, immediately contact your primary medical provider.
We will keep you updated on our team’s status, and we know we will get through this together. More importantly, we urge you to stay safe and follow all recommendations. In this time of need, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Be safe!!!
The staff at Aiken & Aiken, P.C.